Our chefs combine Colorado’s Mexican recipes with fresh local ingredients. The perfect match!
The first Tolteca opens in Baggot St, attracting many well-informed burrito lovers.
2013 - 15
Suffolk St, Rathmines and Camden St stores open to meet the growing demand from Toltecians.
2016 - 17
Menu expands by customer demand with sobroso, jalapenos, Mexican rice and treats.
Customers vote for Tolteca to win the Best Mexican at the Just Eat Takeaway Awards.
- Using local produce whenever possible is important to us.
- All our ingredients are prepared in-house every day. We aim to use ingredients that contain less sodium than most other takeaway foods.
- All our ingredients (except the meat of course!) are vegetarian friendly.
- We consider ourselves Guac Snobs! Our guacamole is made fresh daily with Haas avocados and other secret veggies and spices!
- We only focus on ingredient combinations that are nutritious, taste great and make our customers feel good.
- We believe Mexican food doesn’t have to be spicy. We make all our salsas in-house ranging from mild to very hot so, go hot or not, it’s up to you!